top of page
World Traveler Imports
2nd Annual Fall Wine Tasting
You Must Be At Least 21+ to Attend
Date: Tuesday, September 20
Time: 6 - 9pm
Admission: Free of Charge
"The Level", 5th Floor
123 West 18th Street
New York, NY 10011
Winemaker & Co-Owner, VH Winery
Rotorua, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand
- "New Zealand Pinot Gris Winery of the Year"
2016 New York International Wine Competition
- Pinot Noir 2015 Selection
2017 United Airlines International First Class
- Former Senior Winemaker, Oyster Bay
Winery Owner, Bodega Rivero González
Parras de la Fuente, Coahuila, Mexico
- "Mexico Red Wine Producer of the Year"
2015 New York International Wine Competition
- "Blanco", their White Cabernet Sauvignon
- Birthplace of Wine in the Americas (1597)
US Brand Ambassador, Bodegas Illana
Cuenca, La Mancha, Spain
- Family Farm (Finca Buenavista) since 1626
- Husband & Wife Winemaking Team
- All grapes sourced from own vineyards
To receive your personal invitation for our Wine Tasting, please enter your information below.
We will send your invitation in a confirmation e-mail.
The e-mailed invitation is required to enter the event (printed or digital):
bottom of page